Sunday, May 4, 2008

Road Trip to Cincinnati!

Our first road trip of the summer (well, wishful thinking)! Here is the photo journal of our trip!
First our entrance to the highway was closed, so we got turned around for like an hour, after a quick Starbucks stop, check this place out.... Quaker Steak and Lube, get it! ??

Who could resist a billboard that says "We Dairy you to stop!"And advertised grilled cheese sanwiches! I couldn't, we pulled off of the highway in Indiana to check this place out!
And, they had a giant bottle of milk that was also a climbing wall!!

And a built- in moonwalk!


Driving over the bridge to Kentucky! And the Hoffbrauhaus!


We had a really great trip, and it's good to be home. The boys were sent to boarding and we can go pick them up tomorrow morning! I missed them so much, I can't wait!

No comments: