Monday, May 19, 2008

Main Stage Fundraiser


Well, the fundraiser was a mild success. I'm glad that we participated, but from here on out I think I'll stick to raising money for the 3-Day by myself. It really was a disappointment for me that the one member of our walking team who I hadn't met seemed very miserable and negative. I was really surprised that she was not interested in making the experience a positive one for everyone, it was odd- since the cause that we are working towards is so uplifting and impowering. Kind of ruined the evening for me.

Glass half full, It was great to spend some time in Milwaukee with Jessica. Her dad, Ed, even teased us about not coming around often enough. I suppose we may lose our implied "priority status" at Fuzzy's amazing weekend breakfasts if we stay away too long;) Ha! I suppose for the last 8 months we have spent our free weekends at home working on the house. For those who don't know, Fuzzy's is a bar in Waukesha where we have been known to frequent after a night of too much fun, and also to watch Packer games. They make skillets with a cheese sauce that is completely out of this world!! We promised to make a point to get there much more often! Yum!

No comments: