Hold that thought.... Keith showed me his ankle at about 7:30a and it was swollen to twice it's normal size. I finished up tidy-ing the house, and sent him to urgent care. He came home with no news, urgent care sent him over to radiology at the hospital. We were released with still no news. They sent him home with a prescription for antibiotics and said they don't know what's wrong. Come on, it's not normal for your body parts to swell up with no injury and no other symptoms, but we had to take their word for it. To Be Continued...
Anyways, as sick as I felt letting someone else help me out by doing the heavy cleaning, our new cleaning lady, Helen, is really great. She is middle aged and Polish, with impecable English comprehension, we all know how quickly I talk! The house is spic and span and I look forward to having more time to do other things in my free time!! Oh, "the cherry on top" to our lovely Saturday, not more than 20 minutes after Helen left- Tallon peed all over the couch (and me, since I was laying on it) and carpet... so not only was it clean- I got to steam clean the furniture and carpet, ahhh....
Here's Keith elevating his foot in our newly cleaned family room.

And Tallon acting innocent!
No comments:
Post a Comment