...But I think Keith and I have found a church that we can agree on! We really haven't told anyone yet, but I think it's pretty likely that this one is a keeper. Last Sunday we had a really great time, and I love that it's an older church with a newer perspective! The pastor is middle aged, they have a modern service, but also some more traditional offerings. After our first visit we got an email from the pastor, and he even keeps a blog, looking good so far! Only downside is that it is literally on the other side of town, granted Wheaton isn't all that huge, but when you sleep in like Keith or run late like I do, every minute counts ;)
Check it out! Or better yet, come by some weekend and join us!
This is a really cool blog that the church has, there's a link to the generic site as well.
http://www.parkviewcommunity.com/KingdomGlimpses/index.php
No comments:
Post a Comment