Friday, September 5, 2008

"O" Fitness

My office is having a huge fitness campaign that started last month.... I have worked the will power all month to try and meet my goals for weigh in today.

The numbers are in, good news and not so good news. Good news is, I met my weight goal (was supposed to lose 4 lbs). I lost 14.5 lbs!!! Amazing!! Albeit sick of eating veggies!

Additional measurements were good, I lowered my blood pressure by 40 points, and recovery heart rate dropped 7 beats.

However they are taking body fat measurements with an electronic scale, and it measured that my Body Fat increased by 2% I just don't know how that is possible, but I have to accept the number as if it were accurate... So, this month I am going to increase my cardio a ton and see what I can do.

3 comments:

Sara Weber said...

Nice job! :)

Heather McG said...

Yeah, I think that body fat calculator is a bit wacked out...

JP said...

That's fantastic! I don't believe in that body fat crap either, especially when all your other results were so good. You have to look at the whole picture. Don't be discouraged. You're doing great!