While Keith travelled to L.A. for the E3 conference (that's video games for the non-geek), I went to my grandparent's house in glorious Frankfort. I'm pretty positive that it is as close as you can get to perfection in the world- not that I have travelled the world- but nothing settles my nerves like a trip to "up north" Michigan. Katie met me and we chilled with the boys. Tallon and Arlo both enjoyed chasing a tennis ball in the waves of Lake Michigan! I got in some training walks, Caberet, antiquing and a trip to Trick Dog (my favorite little up north art gallery/cafe).
Then I travelled about 2 hours south to Grand Haven and spent a week with my "niece" Kara. I can't believe how much she has turned into a child- she was such a sweet baby, and now she's just a blast of a little girl! Who could resist that hair! Keith, Dan & Michelle and Po & Ang met us for the weekend and Kara celebrated her first birthday with blue frosting, ha! BTW, Keith and I got her that little purple scooter... it has funny faces and sound, she loved it!


No comments:
Post a Comment